Founding Members’ Club
The wait is almost over. In this issue we will tell you all about what it is to be a Founding Member, what benefits you receive from this special membership and how you can purchase this once only opportunity.
Welcome to our fifth newsletter and to those who have joined us recently as well as our existing readership, thank you for all your support and encouragement. The Maidstone Distillery community continues to grow. We have gone from a daydream, to a concept and are growing into a brand, shaped by you, a Distillery that Maidstone and Kent can be proud of. You are a huge part of this and we are delighted to have you by our side.
Our Brand and visual identity is moving forward and we can’t wait to show you our new look very soon. Zest have been brilliant, really getting to the heart of what Maidstone Distillery is; the History, the Quality of our products, the Customer Experience and our Community Identity. Every detail is being carefully considered from our logo to our colour scheme.
We are delighted to announce that since submitting our planning application for the Market Buildings we have been working closely with RAP Interiors to plan the Distillery layout. RAP are based in Maidstone, have a proven track record and are thoroughly professional. The computer software they use allows us to create a 3D plan of the Distillery and to place ourselves inside the building. The space is modest but with their expertise we will create a striking bar, a small shop area, an experience room and a functional Distillery, all with our 450 litre copper still taking the centre stage. RAP Interiors have been instrumental in getting our Distillery plans from our heads and onto paper. As the plans develop they will advise on all aspects from plumbing to electrics, from lighting to interior design. Together we are determined to create an exciting talking point for Maidstone.
Founding Members’ Club
Our Founding Members’ Club is all about giving you the opportunity to support and be a part of this Distillery. To make your mark literally on this positive and lasting legacy. The club will give members a special status in our hearts, and a chance to contribute to this exciting venture. There is Pride in our Spirit.
The Founding Members’ Club will:
- Give members the chance to be part of the Distillery and to contribute to something special;
- Will only be available to purchase before we open and for a limited period;
- Will raise important funds and awareness.
Founding Members will receive the following advantages and benefits by joining:
- Your name featured on a large bespoke copper artwork designed and created by Baden Art on permanent display in the Distillery for all to see, for years to come.
- A 70cl bottle from the first runs of our signature London Dry Gin. This gin will be the flagship of the Distillery, drink it, enjoy it or hold onto it for future generations.
- A 10% discount on all goods and services for a year from launch (excluding bar purchases)
- A Personalised Membership pack sent to your door welcoming you as a Founding Member of Maidstone Distillery.
- For the first year, access to Founding Member only competitions and prize draws. These special event prizes will include things like joining us for foraging trips in association with our partners, joining our tasting panels as we select recipes, and bottling and labelling events.
- For the first year, early bird access to events, promotions and special offers before they go on sale to the general public. This could include new spirit releases, new experiences or other Distillery products.
How can you purchase this:
- We have delayed the roll-out just until our branding is finalised and are working with Zest to create a unique and very special welcome pack for our Members that will be worth the wait;
- We will notify people via our mail shot in a special Founding Members launch;
- We aim to create several different ways to buy it, and also give you the option to buy it as a gift for someone.
Whether you are a drinks enthusiast, a believer in creating community spirit and identity or just love what we are trying to do, this Founding Members’ Club is a chance to be part of something special.
Our Story and Social Media
It’s our best intention to keep you up to date and interested via our social media, so that you can follow the unique journey of our business start-up. This newsletter is the best way to stay informed and you can check out previous issues of our newsletter on our Website blog.
Thanks once again for coming along on our journey. Please help spread the word of Maidstone Distillery and feel free to contact us at any time.
There’s Pride In Our Spirit.